Border 1.png


Canada has always been famous for being a great place to work and raise a family. Many choose Canada to be their new home because of numerous reasons, one main reason is that the country is ranked number one in the world for its quality of life and social purpose.

With its great deal of in-demand career opportunities, well-paying jobs, free healthcare, free education for children, friendly locals, and of course, its excellent economy, it’s no surprise that immigrants from the Philippines are not only aspiring to continue their careers in Canada but are also in hopes of claiming a Permanent Residency in order to start a better life with their families in the country.


However, it won’t be an easy process. This is why PSACI Create Your Career is ready to help you along the way. Together with our licensed Immigration Consultants, we will assist you in finding the best job, processing your visa, until you finally move from the Philippines to Canada. 


When all is well, we will be working on your Permanent Residency or Citizenship while you settle down and create a new life in Canada.

Image by Eugene Aikimov

Migration Services

IRCC R517564

Nurse with Patient


 There are three ways to apply for a Permanent Residency, as a Caregiver based on Canadian work experience. If you are eligible, you can use any of these options to apply:

  • Caring for Children

You can apply through this option if you have provided full-time child care in a home in Canada for at least two years.

  • Caring for People with High Medical Needs

You can apply through this option if you have worked as a Registered Nurse, a Licensed Practical Nurse, a Nurse Aid or Orderly, or a Home Support Worker in Canada for at least two years.

  • Live-in Caregiver

You can apply through this option if you have worked as a Live-in Caregiver in Canada for at least two years. 

Image by Mark Olsen


The Canada Express Entry Program is a points-based immigration program for professionals looking to settle in Canada. It awards points to professionals based on skills, experience, Canadian employment status, and provincial/territorial nomination.

Invitation to apply if you:

  • are among the top-ranked in the Express Entry pool based on your skills, education, and experience,

  • are nominated by a province or territory or,

  • have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer(subject to the Labour Market Impact Assessment in place at the time).

Family Meal


You can support certain relatives of yours to come to Canada and help them become permanent residents of Canada so they can study, work, and live in Canada. You can do this if you are:

- at least 18 years old,
- a Canadian citizen,
- a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
- a permanent resident of Canada.